Friday, April 3, 2009

G-Day, mates, and welcome to this cool blog.

HEY peeps! Wecome to the coolest blog on the net! You'll see me (Zestie), Billy Mo (Muda), Manda (Granny), and Kelbug (Kal) posting on here. This blog came to mind at lunch today. We were all sitting at the table. I said ,"Manda, you wanna do this?" And she goes, "Speak up hon, I can't hear you." So after five minutes of me yelling, she goes "Oh, you said 'you wanna do this' not 'you gonna poo chris'." So we're all CRACKING UP. And the whole time I was trying to eat crackers and at the end, while laughing, I said,"Can I eat my crackers without dying or choking to death?" It's because Granny (Manda) was acting like a granny!!! In line she said, "In the 17th century, I was in the civil war. And one man killed another man with his pinky." It was sooo funny because the 17th century means 1600s. The war was in 19th century, which is the 1800s!!! IT WAS HILARIOUS!

No comments: